ILIAS is a powerful Open Source Learning Management System for developing and realising web-based e-learning. The software was developed to reduce the costs of using new media in education and further training and to ensure the maximum level of customer influence in the implementation of the software.
- Powerful Test & Assessment tool that allows you to offer both self-evaluations for your learners, as well as complete e-exams
- Flexible Course Management for a multitude of didactical scenarios
- Study Programs allow you to reproduce full curriculums with a single tool
- Content sharing with really fast Drag&Drop File Upload
- Personal Workspace for learners, allowing the easy creation of portfolios and blogs
- Simple creation of study materials with our Authoring Tools: Build learning modules, wikis, glossaries, and much more…
- Streamlined Design: Despite their usage differences, usability of all tools in ILIAS is held very similar - making it easy to explore new learning scenarios!
- Learning Communities that help you bring your learners together…
- …based on the integrated Communication Tools: Personal profiles, Contacts, Who is online?-tool, mail, chat and more…
- Highly developed Access Management allows you to fine-tune your permissions for each and every object
- No Lock-In: Your data can be exported in XML format