LibreHealth EHR application is a clinically-focused electronic health record (EHR) system designed to be both easy to use "out of the box" and also customizable for use in a variety of health care settings. It builds on the strength of the LibreHealth Toolkit, and adapts many of the proven user experiences built over many years in the OpenEMR system. It is designed to be a modern, easy-to-use experience for health care professionals in their daily work.
- Openness : LibreHealth is open to all individuals in their individual capacities, and provides the same opportunity to all. Everyone participates with the same rules.
- Outcome-driven : No imagined needs! We focus on design, development and deployment of technology that will have measurable impact on the health of people from around the world.
- Transparency : All discussions, minutes, project plans, designs, plans for new features, and other artifacts shall be open, public, searchable, and easily accessible to everyone.
- Umbrella Organization : LibreHealth is an umbrella organization where multiple health information technology projects collaborate.
- User-Driven : LibreHealth is driven by real needs of patients and last-mile clinicians who want to improve health and health service delivery