wallabag is a read-it later application. You can use it to save a link (including all content : text, images, videos). Moreover, you can manage all your saved link performing actions like tag, favorite, archive and for sure deletion!
- wallabag is free and open source. Forever.
- No time to read? Save a link in your wallabag to read it later
- Read the saved articles in a comfortable view: the content, only the content
- You save all the content: text and pictures
- You can easily migrate from others private services.
- You like an article? Share it by email, on twitter or in your shaarli
- Because we are increasingly mobile, wallabag fits all your devices
- Saving a link is so easy because we provide you many tools: extensions for Chrome and Firefox, iOS, Android and Windows Phone application, a bookmarklet, a simple field in your config webpage.
- You can set tags to your entries.
- wallabag is multilingual: french, english, spanish, german, italian, russian, persian, czech, polish, ukrainian and slovienian.
- You’re not the only one at home to use wallabag? it’s good, wallabag is multi users
- You prefer a dark template? Perfect, many templates are available in the configuration screen
- Many storage allowed: sqlite, mysql and postgresql
- Scroll position is saved: when you return on an article, you come back where you was. So convenient!
- You can flattr flattrable articles directly from your wallabag