Silex is a free and open source software that allows to create Flash and Html websites directly in the browser without writing code. Defined as a CMS (Content Management System) it is used to assemble multimedia content and publish it. Key features are an WYSIWYG environment to edit a publication and a manager application to manage permissions and multiple publications settings.
- WYSIWYG environment to edit a publication with drag and drop
- Manager application for permissions and publications settings
- Search engine friendly, deep linking enabled
- Suitable for prototyping
- Web based, can be installed locally, on a web server or as a portable app
- Multilingual contexts management
- Free templates and plugins