Wolf CMS simplifies content management by offering an elegant user interface, flexible templating per page, simple user management and permissions, as well as the tools necessary for file management.
- Unlimited hierarchically structured page navigation menu
The page navigation menu provides critical information and functions. It allows you to quickly perform common actions on pages and shows how information has been organized.
- Drag and drop page ordering
This function simplifies the organization of your site's pages. It makes new sorting arrangements of pages possible.
- Flexible page content: body, sidebar, extended, summary
Each page can have its own customized parts (divisions). It can be 'extended' text for news, or 'summary' for article: you can define whatever you want, whenever you want. These can even be used for extended metadata fields.
- Per page layout customization
Pages can have their own layout, or can inherit the layout of the parent page, or they can reuse another page layout. This allows the site owner to make every page look exactly as desired.
- Simple and reusable content snippets
You can define 'snippets': small pieces of content used across several pages, like page headers or footers, or contact info, etc. This means less cut-and-paste text in your pages. This will reduce your modification time when you need to add, remove or change the text in it.
- Password protected administration
- Simple user and permission management
- File manager (plugin) allows you to upload, browse and edit files