Flyspray is an uncomplicated, web-based bug tracking system written in PHP for assisting with software development. It was originally conceived when the Psi Jabber client project couldn't find a bugtracker that suited their needs, and has been made available for everyone to use for their own projects.
- Web-based, platform-independent
- Multiple database support, currently MySQL and PGSQL
- Easy installation
- Easy to use
- Multiple projects
- 'Watching' tasks, with notification of changes
- Comprehensive task history
- File attachments
- CSS Themes
- Advanced search features (though easy to use)
- Atom/RSS feeds
- Two syntax options for task descriptions and more (Dokuwiki / plain text)
- Voting for tasks
- Dependency graphs And there is much more cool stuff in the works...