Hubzilla is a powerful platform for creating interconnected websites featuring a decentralized identity, communications, and permissions framework built using common webserver technology.
- PLUGINS : Hubzlla is extensible. Build entire web apps as plugins and leverage the power of the grid to handle access control and data distribution.
- WEB BUILDING TOOLKIT : Use the comanche webpage description language and the Webpages tool to build modular, identity-aware, and shareable web page elements.
- SOCIAL NETWORKING : Social networking is in Hubzilla's DNA, baked into its core. Use a channel to represent yourself and make connections (i.e., "friends") to share with others. Support for federation with Diaspora, Friendica and others via plugins.
- CLOUD FILE STORAGE : Connect your channel's file storage to your local file system using standard WebDAV. Share or publish your files with the ubiquitous fine-grained access control.
- Themes : The web interface is highly customizable, with native support for theme development. Brand your hubs for your community or business.
- Events : Coordinate and share calendar events with anyone using the native calendar functionality. Import/export between popular calendar formats.