Wikkawiki is a flexible, standards-compliant and lightweight wiki engine written in PHP, which uses MySQL to store pages. Designed for speed, extensibility, and security.
- Support for different types of embedded
- User-selectable and modular theme support.
- Administration modules to manage pages and users, including tools for bulk operations like user removal or page reversion.
- Advanced (but optional) access control, with user registration, password management and provision for user profiles, as well as access control lists for page access.
- Advanced Syntax Highlighting using GeSHi:
- and much more